TMZ recently caught up with celebrity trainer Jillian Michaels and asked her what she thought about rumors that Beyonce went on the Master Cleanse to lose her baby weight. Michaels said she highly doubts Beyonce would go on the program that involves a diet of only tea, lemonade, cayenne pepper and maple syrup.
Michaels added that she knows Beyonce's trainer and is aware of how hard the singer works. All you have to do to lose weight, she says, is to live a clean and healthy lifestyle. Check her out in the video below!
- Jillian Michaels Slams the Master Cleanse
- Jillian Michaels Shows you how to Master your Metabolism
- Kanye West Urges Kim Kardashian to Go On a Diet
- Jillian Michaels Talks Healthy Eating Habits
- Anna Kournikova Replaces Jillian Michaels on The Biggest Loser
- Office-Wide Juice Cleanses Are on the Rise
- 3 Gwyneth Paltrow Diet Tips
- 4 Celeb Post-Pregnancy Diets
- Beyonce Lost Baby Weight With Partial Vegan Diet
- Beyonce Hires Trainer for Post-Pregnancy Weight Loss
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Black Forest Sundae
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- how does it help you get desired results???
- Flush Out all the Waste from Your Body!
- Improve Your Overall Health And Feel Good