Supermodel Molly Sims is pregnant with her first child and is doing her best to be a healthy mom by turning toward a plant-based diet.
"I'm trying to be really healthy, and I've switched to a mostly plant-based diet," Sims said, adding that she is currently working with vegan chef, Cody Chaet, to help her along the way. However, her new healthy diet isn't stopping her from giving in to her pregnancy cravings.
"I also love fries and pizza; the carbs in both helped with my morning sickness early on."
Sims has also been working with trainer, Tracy Anderson, for prenatal exercises like low-impact cardio and band workouts to keep her arms and legs toned.
- Molly Sims Talks Post-Pregnancy Diet
- Molly Sims' Healthy Diet and Fitness Regimen
- Jennifer Garner Talks Pregnancy Cravings in InStyle
- Heidi Klum's Post-Pregnancy Diet
- Jay-Z Follows Beyonce's Pregnancy Diet
- How Mariah Carey Lost 70 Pounds Post-Pregnancy
- The Hilary Duff Pregnancy Diet
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares "Bland" Pregnancy Diet
- Is Snooki Still Dieting While Pregnant?
- 3 Snooki Pregnancy Diet Quirks