McDonald's restaurants in Britain are trying a new tactic to increase customer traffic to the store: table service. The company is also testing out iPads and a "magic zone" for kids.
This isn't the first time McDonald's has used an offbeat strategy to win over customers. Check out these bizarre McDonald's branding moves for more.
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- McDonald's Germany Pretzelnator is a Crowd-Sourced Combination Created by Fans
- McDonald's McCafe Ground Coffee Available to Purchase in Canada
- McDonald's to Serve Certified-Sustainable Fish
- Inside the McDonald's Hamburger University
- McDonald's France Adds Baguettes to Menu
- McDonald's Australia to Start Using DNA Spray to Stop Robbers
- Midnightsushi's Signature Bacon And Bleu Table-For-Two Salad Of Perfection!
- Cuban Burger With Lime Mayonnaise From A Communal Table
- Tri Tip Laszlo's Best Ever
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Tri-Color Pepper Pita Pizza With Armenian Basturma
- Basic Bangers
- Flake Cheesecake
- Salade Paysanne
- Belledonna escort services in singapore
- Brown Rice Table