MIT has revolutionized the way condiments are poured with LiquiGlide, a bottle coating that allows every last drop to slide out of a ketchup container with ease.
If you prefer to avoid the bottle altogether, try making your own spoonable homemade ketchup.
- A Small Bottle Of The Ketchup Is Equivalent To How Many Oz?
- Dexter Blood Slide Suckers Are a Serial Killer's Sweet
- Berliner Weisse Mit Schuss
- Wine-Testing Bloodhound Louisa Belle Discerns Bad Barrels With Ease
- 5 Wicked Good Winter Squash Recipes
- Must See Bento Roundup
- 5 Sensational Raspberry Recipes
- A Year In Bento Making
- Lovely Japanese Sushi Art Slideshow
- The 7Up EcoGreen Bottle is Canada's First Recycled PET Plastic Soda Bottle