MIT has revolutionized the way condiments are poured with LiquiGlide, a bottle coating that allows every last drop to slide out of a ketchup container with ease.
If you prefer to avoid the bottle altogether, try making your own spoonable homemade ketchup.
- Dexter Blood Slide Suckers Are a Serial Killer's Sweet
- Wine-Testing Bloodhound Louisa Belle Discerns Bad Barrels With Ease
- A Small Bottle Of The Ketchup Is Equivalent To How Many Oz?
- 5 Wicked Good Winter Squash Recipes
- Must See Bento Roundup
- 5 Sensational Raspberry Recipes
- Lovely Japanese Sushi Art Slideshow
- Candy-Coated Sleeves at Phenomenon S/S 12 Tokyo Fashion Week Show
- Sugar Factory Temporary Lip Tattoos Give You a Candy-Coated Pout
- The 7Up EcoGreen Bottle is Canada's First Recycled PET Plastic Soda Bottle