The 'We Eat Less Healthy Than We Think' infographic proves that people don't fully understand what they're putting in their mouths. For example, some people consider a salad the healthiest option, no matter what it contains -- even if it's coleslaw or egg salad).
For more health-related infographics, check out the Good Carbs vs. Bad Carbs infographic.
- Eat Sriracha Infographic Proves the Chili Sauce is Better Than Ketchup
- Dine & Dish Infographic Proves Foodies Love to Share Photos
- Infographic: The Healthy Side of Eating Pizza
- Real Life Couponing - On Less Than 5 Bucks a Week
- Less Couch Time Equals Less Junk Food
- EAT! Vancouver In Eight Days or Less
- Gwyneth Paltrow: "I'd Rather Smoke Crack Than Eat Cheese From a Can"
- Today's Infographic: What is a Food Hub?
- You are What you Eat Infographic
- Infographic: A Guide to Eating Free on Your Birthday
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Navel Orange and Honey Egg Less Cake
- Egg Less Banana & Carrot Bread In Pressure Cooker
- Quick and Easy Crust-less Spinach Quiche
- Easier Than It Sounds Coq Au Vin
- Clean Eating :: Zucchini & Carrot Pancakes
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- SPINACH SALAD WITH NAPA CABBAGE, POMEGRANATE & ORANGE