This strawberry peach sangria is the perfect drink during the summertime. Chunks of peaches and strawberries are muddled to release their fruity flavors and then mixed with a crisp white wine (preferably Sauvignon Blanc) and a dash of peach schnapps (go for the good stuff). This cocktail is light and refreshing- just what you want to sip on a hot day.
- Strawberry Peach Sangria
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- The Supernatural Hawke's Bay Sauvignon Blanc is a Magical Wine
- Styles of Sangria: How to Make Sangria and Mix It Up with Some Interesting New Ingredients
- Happy National Sangria Day!
- Blending Wine and Vodka
- A Christmas Sangria for National Sangria Day!
- 5 Simple Sangria Recipes
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Wine Label
- Cooking with Cocktails: Sangria Cake