Kim Kardashian recently caused a bit of culinary controversy when she said she finds Indian food "disgusting." It is those comments that might just get her a spot on a celebrity edition of Masterchef.
When asked which celebrities he would cast in a celebrity version of his popular reality series, Gordon Ramsay said he would like to work with Kim Kardashian.
"Who would I put on [celebrity Masterchef]? Kim Kardashian," Ramsay said. "And I would show her that eating Indian food doesn't need to be as bad as she thinks it is."
Ramsay also said he would cast David Beckham, because "he knows how to cook."
- 10 Unforgettable Gordon Ramsay Stories From 2011
- Gordon Ramsay Gets Yet Another Reality Show
- David Beckham No Longer Involved With Gordon Ramsay Restaurant
- David Beckham to Open Restaurant with Gordon Ramsay
- Gordon Ramsay to Chef: Posh is Preggo, Make it Her Way!
- Gordon Ramsay to Open Two New Restaurants in London
- Hilarious Parody of MasterChef
- 'MasterChef Australia' Winner Julie Goodwin Turns Down $250,000 Jenny Craig Deal
- Emma Stone Isn't Concerned About Dieting
- Gordon Ramsay Lost 30 Pounds for Triathlon