The Stately Sandwiches project by Kelly Pratt is an artistic, deconstructed take on sandwiches. The artist arranges the ingredients for each signature state sandwich on a cutting board and photographs it. So far, her project has included Massachusetts' fluffernutter and New York's reuben.
For more sandwich art, check out the Sandwich Artist series.
- Sandwich Artist Series Features Masterpieces Turned Into Meals
- Must Have: Hot Reuben Dip
- The Maggot Sandwich is the Latest Freaky State Fair Fare
- "United States of Bacon" is a TV Show Filled with Smoky Swine
- Fried Fair Fare Finalists Announced for 2011 Big Tex Choice Awards: Fried Bubblegum, Walking Taco, Deep Fried Salsa and More
- Lovely Leftovers: Turkey Reubens
- 1,500-Calorie Big Kahuna Donut Burger to Hit the New York State Fair
- Cookbook Collector: American Flavor + World's Best Biscuits
- Domino's Japan to Open Location on the Moon
- Iowa State Fair Sells Deep Fried Butter On A Stick
- Deconstructed Chile Rellenos
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- Catfish Tacos With Pimento Cheese Crema and Watermelon Salsa
- Simple fast salad with romaine, tomato and pickles
- Fluffernutter Pie
- Bratwurst and Buns
- Baltimore Pit Beef Sandwich
- Barbecued-Beef Sandwiches
- Bbq Beef
- Bbq Cheeseburgers