The Stately Sandwiches project by Kelly Pratt is an artistic, deconstructed take on sandwiches. The artist arranges the ingredients for each signature state sandwich on a cutting board and photographs it. So far, her project has included Massachusetts' fluffernutter and New York's reuben.
For more sandwich art, check out the Sandwich Artist series.
- Lovely Leftovers: Corned Beef Reuben Sandwich
- Sandwich Artist Series Features Masterpieces Turned Into Meals
- Must Have: Hot Reuben Dip
- The Maggot Sandwich is the Latest Freaky State Fair Fare
- Quick and Easy Lunch: Reuben Loaf
- Mushroom Reuben and More Meatless Sandwiches
- Fluffernutter Doughnuts are a Delicious Treat
- Lovely Leftovers: Turkey Reubens
- Lovely Leftovers: Reuben Knishes
- Pepper for a Cause
- Deconstructed Chile Rellenos
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- Catfish Tacos With Pimento Cheese Crema and Watermelon Salsa
- Simple fast salad with romaine, tomato and pickles
- Fluffernutter Pie
- Deconstructed Caesar Salad
- Deconstructed Cajun Black Bean Burgers With Sweet Potato Oven Fries
- Deconstructed Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup :)
- Deconstructed Caesar Salad (adapted from Roland's recipe)
- Deconstructing a Greek Classic - Stuffed tomatoes' risotto