Macallan Single Malt scotch whiskey has commissioned Annie Leibovitz for its Masters of Photography collection. The bottles will showcase four photos taken by Leibovitz that represent New York City. There will only be 1,000 bottles released, and each will retail at a whopping $2,750.
If you're a little apprehensive about purchasing such expensive whiskey, you can always try the drinks by the dram service.
- Nestle Crunch Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookie is a Limited-Edition Treat
- Heineken Limited Edition Design Contest Picks the Winning Bottle
- Michael Phelps Featured on Limited-Edition Wheaties Box
- 360i Publishes Social Media Food Photography Statistics
- Spice Up Your Holiday with Heinz Jalapeno Ketchup
- Food Photography Workshop with The New York Times' Andrew Scrivani
- Dad Edition of Wheatless Wednesday, Gluten Free Chicken Fingers
- Clean Living Tuesday: Summer Fun Edition
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Fourth of July Edition
- Starbucks Announces Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream