The Cake Boss himself is bringing his famous confections to grocery stores. Buddy Valastro is releasing a line of grocery store cakes this summer. The first cake being released is Valastro's "Badda Bloom" cake (as seen above), which will be followed by the "My Party Cake" (also pictured above).
Valastro, who has partnered with Dawn Foods for the new cake line, says, "You couldn't tell the difference between their cakes and mine."
The Cake Boss grocery store cakes will sell for $27.99. He also has cupcakes and fondant cakes in the works.
- Buddy Valastro Baking Tropical Cake for Vow Renewals
- The 2,000-Pound Bumblebee Cake by Buddy Valastro is a Transforming Treat
- Miss USA Alyssa Campanella Dying to Meet Cake Boss Buddy Valastro
- Cake Boss Whips Up Life-Sized Betty White Cake
- Rachael Ray Dresses as Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween Episode
- Betty White Gets Frosted in a Life-Size Cake Replica
- The Pit Boss Belt Lets You Conquer the BBQ
- Wendell Pierce to Open a Grocery Store in New Orleans
- Gordon Ramsay Nearly Arrested in Los Angeles
- The Cake Buddy is an Anthropomorphic Dessert
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Muddy Buddies
- Nearly Famous Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Lady Bird's Lemon Cake
- Pumpkin-spice cake
- Strawberry Cake w/ Greek Yogurt Frosting
- Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Buttercream
- Devil's Food Cake Recipe
- Microwave Carrot Cake
- Microwave Chocolate Cake