The team at Allrecipes recently surveyed the grill-loving home cooks who frequent the site and found some great statistics about who grills, what they grill and what they're serving with it.
About 75% of those surveyed fire up the grill an average of two or more times a week, but only 17% said they consider themselves a "Grill Master." Though burgers came in as the third-favored pick for the grill, grillers are very specific about how they top those burgers.
Check out the full graphic below and steal some ideas for your grill-perfect summer.
- Infographic: A Foolproof Guide to Grilling
- Infographic: The Science of a Great Steak
- Everything You Need to Know About Grilling Season [infographic]
- Infographic: How to Make a Grilled Cheese Sandwhich
- The Grill Master Infographic Will Get You Grilling to Perfection
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- Summer Lovin': 5 Sensational Coleslaw Recipes
- Mouthwatering BBQ Baked Beans - Gluten Free!
- Infographic: Understanding Green Wines for Earth Day and Every Day
- Infographic: The Many Creative Uses of PB&J