Renowned The New York Times food photographer Andrew Scrivani will be leading an all-day, hands-on workshop in Seattle this July 8! In this 6-hour workshop, Andrew will be covering the basics of food photography such as composition, lighting, propping, and food styling. Class size is limited, so you will have the opportunity to work with Andrew both in small groups and one-on-one.
Start the morning learning about Andrew and his craft (lecture and Q&A); then spend the rest of the morning and afternoon practicing your photography skills with Andrew in a "photography set" environment (plated dishes provided by Dinette, an award-winning restaurant located on Capitol Hill). Finish the day with a group review and critique session.
This is an amazing opportunity to learn from and practice with one of the best in the field! Register below.
Sunday, July 8, 2012
10am - 4pm
1514 East Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98122
$250 per person, including lunch.
Register here or click Brown Paper Tickets below:
- Food Photography Workshop with The New York Times' Andrew Scrivani
- NY Times' Andrew Scrivani To Host Photography Workshops in Seattle
- Join Food Photographer Andrew Scrivani in a Live Google Plus Hangout On-Air!
- Featured Speaker at IFBC: Andrew Scrivani
- FREE Online Food Photography Course with Andrew Scrivani
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: NYTimes Photographer Andrew Scrivani
- 15 Essential Food Photography Tips from Andrew Scrivani: Part 2
- 15 Essential Food Photography Tips from Andrew Scrivani: Part 1
- Easter Chick Cake Pops Hatched Just in Time for Easter
- Best Ever Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe - Just In Time for Thanksgiving
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Crumble Topping
- Paella With Seafood & Snails
- Salmon Over Fusilli & Rapini With Lemon-Wine Sauce
- Oven Roasted Pears With Blackberry Sauce
- Baked Eggs and Bacon Cream In Spinach Fettuccine Nests
- Rabdi Recipe
- Phulka Indian Flat Bread
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Strawberry Margarita
- Egg Bhurji Recipe