Wolfgang Puck has opened a pizza bar in Charlotte, North Carolina. The Wolfgang Puck Pizza Bar was opened as a test for four restaurants the chef plans on opening in the near future.
The restaurant offers soups, salads, pastas, sandwiches and, of course, pizza, which is made with artisan dough that takes up to nine days to produce.
"Wolfgang has always wanted to find a casual-dining concept that reflected his brand of quality dining and hospitality, but at a lower price point, and we think this is it," said Joe Essa, a managing partner at Wolfgang Puck Worldwide.
The Wolfgang Puck Pizza Bar is currently only open for dinner. Lunch services are expected to be offered starting in August.
- Wolfgang Puck's Barbecue Chicken Pizza is Perfect for Super Bowl Sunday
- Wolfgang Puck is Not a Fan of Starbucks Coffee
- Wolfgang Puck, Aziz Ansari and Jimmy Fallon Make Pizza Together
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Wine Label
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Four Charitable Wines for Keep Memory Alive
- Survey Shows Celebrity-Branded Food is just Average
- Wolfgang Puck Honored with James Beard Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award
- Gordon Ramsay is the Highest Earning Chef in America
- Wolfgang Puck Talks Being a Judge on 'Top Chef Seattle'
- Wolfgang Puck to Appear on '90210'