Paula Deen is teaming up with Zodiak USA to work on a new reality show that will bring together the worlds of food and game shows. Called Food Chain, the competition will have two amateur chefs go head-to-head for a cash prize.
Deen and Zodiak are currently shopping the series to TV execs, none of which are from the Food Network. Check out a preview of Food Chain here.
- Paula Deen Claims She is "Not a Racist" on Today Show
- Food Network to Air New High-Fat Paula Deen Episodes
- Paula Deen to Offer Lighter Recipes
- Paula Deen Teaches Jay Leno how to Make Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- Paula Deen: I Invented Donut Burgers
- Paula Deen's Upcoming Book Canceled by Publisher
- Official Famous Food Trailer Released: Will Heidi Montag and Danielle Staub Sink or Swim?
- Weird Wednesday: £8.99 Cheerios, Coffee Shop Etiquette and a Colander-Wearing Pastafarian
- Paula Deen to Bring Recipes to Grocery Stores
- Paula Deen Sells Butter Lip Balm