Anthony Bourdain made an appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon to show viewers the right way to make a Negroni cocktail, which consists of gin, sweet vermouth and Campari.
"I don't like any of these things by themselves, but together, oh yes, it's a satanic delicious hell broth," Bourdain said.
Watch Bourdain making his favorite cocktail below!
- Jimmy Fallon Hosts Family Dinner on Late Night Talk Show
- The Late Night Ice Cream War Continues
- David Chang and Questlove to Have Fried Chicken Battle
- Emeril Lagasse Makes Sazeracs With Jimmy Fallon
- Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert are in an Ice Cream War
- Jimmy Fallon Learns how to Sabre a Champagne Bottle
- Wolfgang Puck, Aziz Ansari and Jimmy Fallon Make Pizza Together
- Anthony Bourdain Posters Illustrate the 'No Reservations' Host
- Anthony Bourdain to Appear on "The Simpsons"
- 5 Bitter Anthony Bourdain Feuds: Paula Deen, Rachael Ray and More