Anne Hathaway has had to lose weight to play Fantine in Les Misérables and described her diet as "crazy." She also admits that her latest crash diet has its downfalls.
"I'm doing some crazy weight stuff right now. I'm on a day six of detox... this diet makes me break out, so I love that," Hathaway said. "Nothing like living on hummus and radishes and then being all like 'And I got a pimple' Yeah."
- Anne Hathaway Talks 'Les Miserables' Diet
- Anne Hathaway was 'Obsessed' with Losing Weight for Les Miserables
- Anne Hathaway Doesn't Want to Talk About her Les Miserables Diet
- Hugh Jackman's 'Les Miserables' Diet Made him Grumpy
- Is Anne Hathaway Only Eating 500 Calories a Day?
- Hugh Jackman Went on Water Diet for 'Les Miserables'
- Amanda Seyfried Gave Up Dairy While Preparing for 'Les Miserables'
- The Anne Hathaway Catwoman Diet: "Kale and Dust"
- Anne Hathaway's 'Dark Knight Rises' Diet
- Anne Hathaway Struggles to be Vegetarian in the UK
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Black Forest Sundae
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Oven Fish 'n' Chips
- Kristi's Pork Cacciatore
- Grandma B's Rhubarb Cake