This Transformer wine rack will protect your bottles from Decepticons. The rack is 6 feet tall and composed of old transmission parts from cars and motorcycles. The gigantic bottle holder weighs approximately 1,000 pounds and can hold 32 bottles of wine.
If a giant wine rack isn't something that you can fit into your house, take a look at the Jackass Jaw Bone bottle holder for an unusual alternative.
- Study: Drinking Wine Protects Skin From Sun Damage
- Just One Alcoholic Drink Boosts Risk Of Car Crash
- Transforming Taste into Memory: The Infinite Wines of Lebanon's Chateau Musar
- English Wine Powers Royal Wedding Car
- Wine Rack for Your Bicycle
- Still Spirits Elixirs Transform Vodka into Your Favorite Liquor
- Thirsty Thursdays: Irish Car Bomb
- Molson Canadian Plantable Coasters Transform Into Trees
- Lobster Shell Motorcycles Are Cute Crustaceous Conveyances
- Ugly Sweater Bottle Cover Keeps Your Vintages Stylish