Leasa Industries Co. of Miami, Florida, is recalling 433 cases of LEASA Living Alfalfa Sprouts with the use by date 7/2/12, due to the potential of Salmonella contamination.
A routine customer sample test showed the presence of Salmonella. This voluntary recall is a precautionary measure, and no illnesses have been reported.
The affected product is in a 6 oz. clear plastic container with a UPC code of 75465-55912 and has the expiration date of 7/2/12
The complete recall is available from the FDA website.
- Food Recall: Alfa Sprouts Inc. Recalls Alfalfa and Clover Sprouts
- Food Recall: Menno Beachy Grape Tomatoes
- Food Recall: Moon Fishery Tuna Strips
- Food Recall: Taylor Farm Organic Baby Spinach
- Food Recall: DOLE Seven Lettuce Salads
- Food Recall: Baby Move Prune Concentrate For Salmonella Risk
- Food Recall: Jer's Chocolates
- Food Recall: Bay Valley Foods
- Food Recall: Chia Seed Powder
- Eagle Produce Recalls Cantaloupe For Salmonella
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Golden Beets
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Shallots
- Industrial Ovens for food industries
- Mushroom and Bean Sprout Salad
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
- Kielbasa With Brussels Sprouts In Mustard Cream Sauce
- Wild Alaskan Salmon With Brussels Sprouts and Walnut-Lemon Vinaigrette
- Pan Fried Brussels Sprouts
- Fruit and Sprout Salad With Gingered Yogurt Dressing
- Balsamic Roasted Chanterelles, Onions and Brussels Sprouts