Diet Coke has released the third bottle design from Jean Paul Gaultier. The last in the series features a tattoo-inspired corset, which would have fit right in with Madonna's Blond Ambition Tour in the '90s (which actually featured designs from Gaultier).
The advertisement for the latest Diet Coke design features a pin-up model clad in tattoos, sporting a Madonna-esque cone bra/top. In a twist, the model is holding up a picture of Gaultier to her face, allowing him to show-off his own designs in a comical way.
See the full ad below!
- Jean Paul Gaultier Signs Deal with Diet Coke
- Diet Coke Reveals Jean-Paul Gaultier Designed Cans
- Jean Paul Gaultier Designs Madonna-Inspired Diet Coke Bottles
- Jean Paul Gaultier Releases Fishnet-Wrapped Champagne With Piper-Heidsieck
- Marc Jacobs is Diet Coke's New Creative Director
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- Heineken Limited Edition Design Contest Picks the Winning Bottle
- Luchador Bottle Opener Chokes Your Bottle's Cap
- Melissa Joan Hart Reveals Dietary Changes During Third Pregnancy
- Daft Punk and Coca-Cola Release Limited Edition Bottles
- Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes With Chocolate Shell
- Jean's Seafood Gumbo
- Bottle Gourd Kofta With Gravy
- Bottled Fruit Cake
- Doodhi or Bottle Gourd Halwa
- Infuser Water Bottle: Healthy Soft Drinks
- The Best Salad Dressing (You'll Never Buy Bottled Again!)
- Xocai Healthy Chocolate: Fruit Kabobs
- Party Chunky Xolog with Xocai XoBiotic Squares
- Mayan Hot Chocolate with "Xocai Healthy Chocolate Nuggets"