These star spangled pastry bites from Gimme Some Oven are a festive dessert for the 4th of July. Squares of puff pastry are topped with a cream cheese topping and berries. You can mimic the American flag and decorate the pastry bites with a strawberry sauce and blueberries or scatter the fruit over top. These star spangled cream cheese bites are so easy to make, you will be making them well beyond the holiday. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- July 4th Firework Fries
- Must-Blog Posts: 4th of July Eats and Treats
- A Gluten-Free Menu to Enjoy on the 4th of July
- 5 Fabulous Summer Desserts for 4th of July
- Red, White and Blue Fruit Desserts to Celebrate the 4th of July
- Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie and More No-Bake Pies
- Red, White and Blue-Berry Pie
- Individual Red White and Blue Pies in a Jar
- Celebratory Berry Lemon Cheesecake Squares
- 4th of July Cocktail: Purple Melon's Majesty
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Key Lime Tart
- Strawberry Bites
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Chocolate Nutella Walnut Cake
- Meyer Lemon Biscotti with Dried Wild Blueberries
- Easy shredded pie with cherries (or jam, or berries, anything)
- Sweet and Tart Lemon Bars