Rebecca Romijn recently spoke to Health magazine about the diet and workout routine that keeps her in such great shape.
"I'm not really about deprivation," the actress said. "If I want a piece of pie, I mean, come on -- you have to enjoy life, especially if you have kids. I usually keep Sunday for whatever-you-want-to-eat-day."
Romijn also shared her favorite summer cocktail -- coconut water with lemon and vodka (which is optional).
"Our house cocktail is something that's based on the mocktail I made when I was pregnant," she said. "It's the most delicious lemonade ever! And in the heat, it's the best thing you can drink, because it's hydrating you with the electrolyes in the water."
- Rebecca Romijn's Post-Pregnancy Diet
- JWoww Shares her Favorite Fall Drinks
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Healthy Habits in Shape Magazine
- Carrie Underwood Shares Favorite Vegan Snacks and Diet Strategies
- Olivia Munn Shares her Diet Secrets
- Lisa Ling Shares Her Daily Diet
- Mario Lopez Shares Diet Confessions with Ok! Magazine
- Shannon Elizabeth Shares Favorite Vegetarian Snacks
- Dr. Oz Shares his Favorite Foods
- Carly Rae Jepsen Shares Favorite Foods Around the World