The V Rentals campaign for the V Energy Drink is a brilliant faux ad for a rental service unlike any other. Customers who drink V can have the chance to win unforgettable experiences like a fully loaded jacuzzi truck, a unicorn chauffeur, a monkey butler and bodybuilders to help you move heavy things.
"You have to go beyond advertising and create experiences and memories that brings your product and brand promise to life," said Cameron Davidson, the marketing director of Frucor Beverages. "If you're a brand that's promising high energy, then your campaign has to deliver on that energy."
Watch a promo for the V Energy Drink campaign below. For more oddball advertising, check out this Skittles campaign.
- The Mountain Dew Throwback Shack Inspires Nostalgia
- Fan Made Pabst Blue Ribbon Commercial
- Norte Photoblocker Beer Holder Thwarts Incriminating Photos
- Coke Zero "Create a Dance from Zero" Campaign Sparks a Virtual Danceoff
- Hipster Barista Meme Pokes Fun at Coffee Shop Workers
- The Mountain Goat Beer "Flow Chart" Ad Helps You Choose the Best Brew
- Starbucks Rant Song Gets Barista Fired (sNSFW)
- Facedrink "Gives You Social Energy"
- Will Pepsi Energy Cola Take Japan by Storm?
- Cheeky Club Orange Commercial Capitalizes on Curvaceous Coworkers