This being the height of outdoor cooking and eating, it is important to review the food safety guidelines, to avoid any gastric catastrophes.
The USDA has composed a selection of food safety guidelines that are helpful. They have a page for Seasonal Food Safety, and more specifically for certain events throughout the year. There is quite a list for warm weather food safety.
We urge you to take a moment and have a look.
- Introducing ChooseMyPlate.gov
- Safe Produce Handling Tips
- USDA Revises Safe Meat Cooking Temperatures, Pink Pork is OK
- Did You Know CDC Recommends Heating Up Deli Meat?
- Food Recall App
- German E Coli Death Toll Rises, EU Dubious of German Handling
- Pork Egg Rolls Recalled
- Print the New USDA Plate For Your Fridge
- Food Recall: Winn-Dixie Recall Due To Metal Fragments
- A Case of Honey Laundering