The BOS Iced Tea vending machine exchanges its delicious beverages for the price of a tweet. The Bevmax 4-45 is a Twitter-activated machine that gets users to tweet a specific hashtag for a free beverage. All users have to do is activate their Twitter location setting to avoid the machine dispensing drinks when a user is nowhere near the machine.
For more social media strategies used by beverage companies, check out Coca-Cola's social media confetti.
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- The Activate Human-Powered Vending Machine
- Live Crab Vending Machines Save a Trip to the Store
- Rugbeer Vending Machine Makes You Tackle to Quench Your Thirst
- Coca-Cola Sing for Me Vending Machine Spreads Cheer to Students
- Thirsty Thursday: Tea & Alcohol
- Burger Vending Machine Promises Fulfilling Bites
- The Scanomat Top Brewer is a Faucet That Dispenses Coffee Drinks
- The Coca-Cola Vending Machine Solicits Japanese Red Cross Donations
- Limon Nada Vending Machine Adjusts Its Price to the Temperature