The results of Zymurgy Magazine's best commercial beer poll have been released. With more than 16,000 participants, beer lovers cast their vote for their favorite brews. For the fourth year in a row, Russian River's Pliny the Elder took the top spot. Eight of the ten winners are hoppy beers which indicates American's love for IPA's, double IPA's and pale ales. See the top ten winners below.
10 Best Beers in America
1. Russian River Pliny the Elder
2. Bell's Two Hearted Ale
3. Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA
4. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
5. Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale
6. Bell's Hopslam
7. Sierra Nevada Celebration
8. Stone Ruination IPA
9. Sierra Nevada Torpedo
10. North Coast Old Rasputin
For the full list of results, click here.
- GQ Names America's Best Beer Cities
- America's Best 50 Beers
- Binge Drinking Costs America $224 Billion Annually
- Food Channel’s 2011 Top 10 Beverage Trends
- Best New Year's Day Bloody Mary in America? I think so.
- Is CURE the Best Cocktail Bar in America? Yes!
- Have I found the best Gin in America? Quite Possibly!
- Diep9: Perhaps the best- and most unknown Genever in America
- Is this the best Salsa in America? I think so.
- Fall's Best Pumpkin Beers
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- The Best Grilling Marinade Ever!
- Beer Batter Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
- Beer Can Chicken, Country Style Vegetables with Roasted Garlic
- Dogfish Shrimp And Stir Fried Cabbage Fajitas With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Spiced and salted buttermilk drink
- TWD: Flat Topped Blueberry Muffins