The Tasty Tweets machine measures mentions from Twitter to create one-of-a-kind smoothies. The machine, created by Konstantinos Frantzis, Kat Zorina and Ruben van der Vleuten of the Copenhagen Institute of Interactive Design, examines the Twitter API and creates a smoothie blend based on the proportion of fruit flavors mentioned in the tweet.
If the fruit blueberry is used more frequently at that time, for example, the smoothie will be heavy in blueberry flavor. Because of the constant overturn of tweets, no smoothie will taste the same. Maybe the trio will eventually publish a Twitter smoothie book, like the Tweet Pie cookbook.
- BOS Iced Tea Vending Machine Exchanges Beverages for Tweets
- Tweet-a-Beer Lets You Buy Drinks for Favorite Twitter Followers
- "Tweet Pie" is a Concise Twitter Cookbook
- Jamin Turns Tweets Into ChocoLetters
- Tweets Cause Chipotle Menu Change
- JWoww Tweets Diet Tips
- Emma's Pizza Cheeses Off Twitterverse with "Dumbass" Tweet
- Claussen Pickles Uses Promoted Tweet to Introduce "Mission Eulogy" Campaign
- Entenmann's Tweet References Casey Anthony Trial Verdict
- Community Spotlight: Twitter FoodistaChat With Mixologist Warren Bobrow