After partnering with chef Lorena Garcia, Taco Bell is ready to unveil its new Cantina Bell menu Thursday.
According to a company press release, the menu will feature "gourmet inspired" bowls and burritos with "layers of flavor," plus eight new ingredients (such as whole black beans, cilantro rice, and fire-roasted corn salsa). Customers will have veggie, chicken, or steak options for the new menu items. Side combos like chips and a new, Lorena-inspired guacamole will also be offered. All menu items have a suggested price under $5.
Chef Lorena Garcia will appear on the new season of Bravo's "Top Chef Masters" starting July 25.
Keep an eye out for these upscale fast food items later this week! To learn more about the new menu, check out the full press release.
- Taco Bell to Debut a Delicious Dessert Menu
- Taco Bell Promises Healthy Choices by 2020
- Taco Bell CEO Confirms the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Close to Becoming a Reality
- Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Rumored to Release This Year
- Taco Bell Dorito Chips are a Limited Release
- Taco Bell Speedo Request is to be Fulfilled
- Taco Bell Korea Offering Bulgogi Tacos
- Taco Bell Delivers 10,000 Doritos Locos Tacos to Alaska
- Homemade Doritos Locos Taco Bell Recipe is a Cheesy Creation
- The Taco Bell Takeover Infographic Shows the Brand's Dominance
- Peppers that will leave you stuffed
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Philadelphia Cheesesteak Easy
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Orange Roughy with Tomatoes Capers Sauce
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Caramelized Apples, Pears and Onions
- Quick Potatoes Gratin
- Oven Salmon with Potatoes Anna