This American flag cake is a beautifully patriotic baked good. It's made by Jessie Oleson of Cakespy of white cake that's been tinted red and blue.
For another twist on a flag cake, check out this Memorial Day cake from Deerfield Bakery. Do you plan on making patriotic pastries or baked goods today?
- How to Make a 4th of July Flag Cake
- Learn How to Make an American Flag Cake for the 4th of July
- Today's Weird Wednesday Must-Reads
- Carl's Jr. Giveaway: Dress Like Spider-Man on July 4th, Get a Free Bacon Cheeseburger
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Fourth of July Edition
- 4th of July Berry Shortcakes
- Uncle Sam Cake Pops Are a Festive Fourth of July Sweet
- Free Printable 4th of July Cake Toppers
- Memorial Day Flag Cookies are Patriotic Pastries
- 4th of July Cocktail: Independent Lady