Fruiti Pops, Inc. has recalled 178 dozen Fruiti Pops 4 ounce Classic Coconut frozen dessert bars for possible egg yolks in the mix.
Distributed in Southern California and sold by push cart vendors and ice cream trucks, these products were distributed between June 25 and June 28, 2012. The UPC is 763734 000011. No other flavors have been affected by this recall, and no illnesses have been reported.
- Food Recall: Food Club Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix With Undeclared Nuts
- Food Recall: Winn-Dixie Recall Due To Metal Fragments
- Food Recall: Arctic Zero Frozen Desserts
- Spice Recall: Turmeric Laced with Lead
- 5 Easy Gluten Free Back to School Treats
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Cake Pop Recipes
- Another Egg Recall: Daizen Farms
- HUGE Apple Slices Recall: Please Read
- Food Recall: Bumble Bar Assorted Gluten Free Cafe Bars
- Food Recall: Bay Valley Foods