Jamie Oliver has opened three restaurant's at UK's Gatwick Airport. The three restaurants mark the largest restaurant complex in the airport with Jamie's Italian, Jamie's Italian Bakery and Union Jacks Bar.
Jamie's Italian Bakery is the newest concept from the celebrity chef -- a place where travelers can grab a quick snack. The bakery will be serving home-made pizzzas, fresh sandwiches and focaccias.
The Union Jacks is the first of Oliver's bars to be a stand-alone in the UK. Its menu serves British favorites and features an open beer cellar with an all British wine list and UK produced beers.
"Opening this restaurant in the airport is a new and exciting step to take," Oliver said. "Whether you want to dine in the Italian, grab food for the flight from the bakery, or savor some good old Blighty grub before you jet off, this is something really special, just for Gatwick."
- Jamie Oliver to Open Restaurant in Russia
- Jamie Oliver's Dubai Restaurant Still has a Pending Alcohol License
- Jamie Oliver Plans North American Expansion
- Jamie Oliver Installs Cameras in Restaurants for Quality Control
- Jamie Oliver is the World's Richest Chef
- Diners Steal 30,000 Napkins From Jamie's Italian Every Month
- Jamie Oliver to Premiere New Show on BBC America
- New Jamie Oliver Show Coming to USA
- Jamie Oliver Really Loves Christmas
- Jamie Oliver to Open a Hot Dog Diner
- Seafood Italian Salad with Olives
- Basil, Olive and Feta Foccacia
- Spinach Fettuccini With Artichokes & Olives
- Watermelon Salad With Grilled Corn, Olives, and Goat Cheese
- Pan-grilled steak with olive sauce
- Pasta with ricotta and black olive pate
- Ginger-Garlic and Lime Chicken Thighs with Escarole Salad
- Boston Lettuce and Fettuccine
- Jamie's Peanut Butter Cups
- Jamie Boudreau's Hot Toddy