Anthony Bourdain's new show with Nigella Lawson has finally gotten a name -- The Taste. The show will put the two chefs up against each other and two other celebrity chefs as they coach teams of home-cooks who will compete in challenges each week.
"Our superstar mentors will each coach a team of cooks, who they hand pick based on their dishes alone," the press release reads. "In each episode there are two challenges; a team challenge and an individual challenge. At the end of each show the mentors must decide together who to eliminate."
The Taste will air on ABC. No premiere date has been announced.
- Anthony Bourdain and Nigella Lawson Team Up for Cooking Show
- Anthony Bourdain and Nigella Lawson's New Show Gets a Premiere Date
- Anthony Bourdain's CNN Show Gets a Premiere Date
- Web Series Goes Behind the Scenes of Anthony Bourdain's 'No Reservations'
- Watch a Preview of Anthony Bourdain's New CNN Show 'Parts Unknown'
- The Black Keys to Appear on Anthony Bourdain's 'No Reservations'
- Poster for Anthony Bourdain's New TV Show Revealed
- Anthony Bourdain's 'Get Jiro' Makes Best Sellers List
- Nigella Lawson's Mac 'n' Cheese Recipe
- Anthony Bourdain Announces "The Layover," a New Travel Channel Show
- Nigella's Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake
- Nigella Lawson's Chocolate Banana Cake
- Nigella's Bread sauce
- Nigella's Chocolate Rice Pudding
- Smoothie - Alysha's Fresh Taste
- A Taste Of Utica St. Joseph's Bread
- Chocolate Cloud Cake
- Rosemary Remembrance Cake
- Cumin Taste Enchilada Sauce
- A Taste Of Summer: Boardwalk Fries