Russian Egg Roulette is an annual game held by the World Egg Throwing Federation. Gameplay is easy: there are six eggs in the carton, five hard-boiled and one raw. Participants choose an egg and smash it against their face. If the raw egg is selected, you're out. The World Egg Throwing Federation's winner for this year was Jerry Cullen.
For a less messy game of foodie Russian Roulette, check out the pizza roulette plate.
- Greek Easter bread
- Kitchen Raid Reveals Natural Easter Egg Dyes
- Egg Hunt
- The Pizza Roulette Plate Can be Lethal to Your Wallet
- 10 Best Deviled Egg Recipes for Your Next Cookout
- How To Make a Golden Egg
- Ben & Jerry's Big Lebowski Ice Cream is the Next Cult Classic Sweet
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Beef Cutlets Easy