Salma Hayek is a big fan of juicing, so much so that the actress even founded her own line of organic juices, Cooler Cleanse. Hayek recently talked to Shape magazine about the company she started with juicing expert, Eric Helms.
"It was a way to share preventative healthcare practices that have worked so well for me over the years -- ones that can help everyone look and feel their best," Hayek said. "I have many years of experience with cleansing, so I felt I had some knowledge to share. Our modern lifestyle brings a lot of stress and toxins into our body, and it's important to help it eliminate them."
Cooler Cleanse serves as a delivery health service that offers cleanses and energy-boosting programs.
"We use a hydraulic press, which produces pulp-free juices with three-five times more vitamins. Our kitchen uses organic produce and nuts, which is very important to me," Hayek said. "I always try to have our fresh juices in my refrigerator. I let my body tell me when it's time to cleanse... the first day is hard, but then it becomes easier and you feel energized."
- How Salma Hayek Recovers From Holiday Meals
- Office-Wide Juice Cleanses Are on the Rise
- Salma Hayek Talks Food and Diet
- Holiday Diet Tips from the Stars
- Salma Hayek Joins Got Milk? Campaign
- 3 Gwyneth Paltrow Diet Tips
- Peaches Geldof is on a Liquid Diet
- Naomi Campbell Went on Juice Diet for Versace Runway Show
- The Gwyneth Paltrow Diet
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Detox Spealist Shares Diet Tips
- Detox Orange Carrot Juice
- Xocai and Cranberry or Pomegranate Cooler
- Fall in Love
- Ciorba de Perisoare - Romanina Meatball Sour Soup
- Diabetic Fresh Peach Juice Recipe
- Flank Steak with Herbed Salsa
- Chicken a la Peach
- Swordfish with Orange Caramel Sauce
- Tia Cuca’s Incredibly Easy Postre de Mango
- Tuna mousse dip