Jean-Paul Gaultier is continuing his partnership with Diet Coke with two can designs. After releasing the third and final bottle design in his series, the beverage company revealed Gaultier's can designs, called "Night" and "Day."
The cans feature similar designs to Gaultier's first two bottles -- Night is inspired by lingerie and Day features Gaultier's signature sailor stripes.
Both 330 ml Diet Coke can designs will be sold in Europe this summer.
- Diet Coke Releases Third Jean Paul Gautier Bottle
- Jean Paul Gaultier Signs Deal with Diet Coke
- Jean Paul Gaultier Designs Madonna-Inspired Diet Coke Bottles
- Jean Paul Gaultier Releases Fishnet-Wrapped Champagne With Piper-Heidsieck
- Marc Jacobs is Diet Coke's New Creative Director
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- Diet Coke Launches Can For Women
- Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans Inspire Nostalgia
- Space Invaders Coca-Cola Packaging
- Lauren Conrad's '7 Days to Skinny Jeans Plan'
- Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes With Chocolate Shell
- Jean's Seafood Gumbo
- A Can A Can A Can
- Xocai Healthy Chocolate: Fruit Kabobs
- Party Chunky Xolog with Xocai XoBiotic Squares
- Mayan Hot Chocolate with "Xocai Healthy Chocolate Nuggets"
- Cappuccino Hot Chocolate with Xocai Sipping Xocolate
- Cozy Cup with Xocai Healthy Chocolate Nuggets
- Warm and Luscious Sipping Chocolate with Xocai Health Chocolate Sipping Xocolate
- Morning Sunshine Xocolate Smoothie with Xocai Healthy Chocolate Activ and Protein Bar