Don't you always wish you could cook T-bone steaks and chicken breasts to the perfect doneness you see in nice restaurants? Wish no more!
The innovative folks at Visual News have designed an infographic of approximate cooking times for many of your favorite vegetables and meat products on the grill.
The full Grill Master graphic provides instructions for direct or indirect heat, as well as USDA safe minimal internal temperatures for meat products.
Before grilling meats, read these easy instructions on how to use a food thermometer.
- Infographic: How Home Cooks Fire Up for Grill Season
- BBQ Safety: Safe Cooking Temperatures
- Infographic: The Science of a Great Steak
- Infographic: Guide to Gluten Free Flour Blends
- Infographic: A Guide to Eating Free on Your Birthday
- Infographic: Illustrated Guide to Cinnamon Rolls
- Infographic: A Guide to Summer Foods
- Infographic: Food Profiles of Liberals vs. Conservatives
- Today's Infographic: What is a Food Hub?
- Infographic: What's Really in your Produce?
- Pork Bbq With Banana Ketchup Glazing
- Grilled Barramundi
- Sweet Mustard BBQ Pork Chops
- Mocha Pecan Cheesecake on The Grill
- Barbecued Baby Back Pork Ribs and Bush's Grillin' Beans
- Chipotle Bacon Bombs on a Stick
- Ginger Orange Chicken
- Hickory Smoked Sirloin Steak
- foolproof no-bake cheesecake
- Pork BBQ (The "Tagalog" Profile)