The sushi bazooka shoots out homemade sushi to roll quickly and easily. All you have to do is open the device (which splits lengthwise) and fill it with cooked rice, raw veggies, seafood, or even fruit for dessert rolls. Once resealed, the sushi bazooka will then squeeze out a tube that you can easily roll in nori (seaweed sheets). Slice and serve!
The sushi bazooka is about $25 from Strapya-World.
Looking for more sushi gadgets? Check out this sushi robot.
- Hong Kong Chefs Roll 36-Meter Sushi Roll to Promote Japanese Food and Tourism
- 1.5-Mile Sushi Roll is the World's Longest
- Japanese Restaurant Serves Super-Sized Sushi
- Jumbo-Sized Sushi is a Supersized Seaweed-Wrapped Treat
- Sticky Rice Restaurant Sends Sushi Roll Into Space
- I&S BBDO Tokyo Designs and Laser Cuts Symbolic Sushi Wraps for Umino Seaweed
- Bacon-Wrapped Sushi Replaces Seaweed with Swine
- 8 Insanely Artistic Sushi Creations
- Step Out Stylishly With Sushi Boat Earrings
- Gorgeous Grain-Free Vegetable Nori Rolls