Form and function combine in a handbag for wine lovers to discreetly and stylishly have a bottle at hand for whatever occasion may arise. Swiss Designer Claudia Eicke has created the Envoyage Taschen Weekender bag with a reinforced compartment to keep a bottle of your favorite wine safe and snug until it's time to uncork.
So what bottle of wine would you keep in this handbag? Well, with its $1,000+ price tag, I think it deserves to hold something very fancy. (I'd recommend Champagne; call ahead to have an ice bucket waiting at your destination.)
- Your Favorite Handbags Become Scrumptious Treats with Coach Cookies
- Louis Vuitton Cake is a Fashionable Treat
- The Corkcicle Chills Wine From Within
- GreenBottle Wine Bottles Are Cardboard Vino Vessels
- Mandalay Bay Announces Fabulous Wine and Spirits Weekend
- The Rattlesnake Wine Bottle Holder is Ssstunningly Realistic
- A Mandalay Bay Weekend of Gourmet Food, Scotch, and Colbie Caillat!
- How To Open A Bottle Of Wine With A String
- The Digital Cork Monitors Your Open Wine Bottles
- Jackass Jaw Bone Wine Bottle Holder is a Sliver Spectacle
- Apple Delight for Weekend Breakfast
- Fresh Fig Cake With Amaretto Fig Compote And 2 Great Dessert Wines
- Bottle Gourd Kofta With Gravy
- Bottled Fruit Cake
- Doodhi or Bottle Gourd Halwa
- Infuser Water Bottle: Healthy Soft Drinks
- The Best Salad Dressing (You'll Never Buy Bottled Again!)
- Double Dip Red Wine Taralli
- Wine Slushie
- Gluehwein "Glow Wine"