The Delite-o-Matic vending machine will feed you in exchange for some praise. The machine is part of Australian manufacturer Fantastic's interactive campaign for Fantastic Delites snacks. For the first person, all it took was one push of a red button to obtain a free packet of crisps; for the next, it required two.
This process continued until it reached 5,000 pushes of the button. Then, the machine asked the person to kneel on the ground and comply with requests, ultimately ending in the participant bowing to the "almighty one." All told, 1,984 participants bowed down to receive a pack of Fantastic Delites.
Would you kneel for a free package of chips? For another interactive vending machine, check out the Rugbeer.
- Live Crab Vending Machines Save a Trip to the Store
- Burger Vending Machine Promises Fulfilling Bites
- Baguette Vending Machine Dispenses Warm Bread on Demand
- Would You Eat From This Meat Vending Machine?
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- The Activate Human-Powered Vending Machine
- Incredible Unassisted Vending Machine Win
- Coca-Cola Sing for Me Vending Machine Spreads Cheer to Students
- Seafood Vending Machine Serves Fresh Fish
- Pizza Vending Machine is En Route to the USA