The list of benefits to this next recipe is long. We love the portability of oatmeal baked into cups, it's full of healthy goodness from the oatmeal and applesauce, chia seeds and cocoa powder. Who doesn't love cherries, and it's even Vegan!
After becoming an expert at this recipe, try making your own flavors in this unique style, and never need to visit the vending machine at work again. Love this!
- Chia Pet Pudding
- Copycat Recipes: Mamma Chia Squeeze Pouches
- Ingredient of the Week: Chia Seeds
- Healthy Vanilla Chia Pudding
- Vegan Mango Chia Seed Ice Pops
- 4 Vegetarian Recipes with a Pop of Pesto
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Spiced Oatmeal
- Perfect One Pot Pasta Recipes for Any Night of The Week
- Light and Healthy Quinoa Burrito Bowls
- Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Chia seed breakfast pudding
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Healthy Black Forest Baked Oatmeal
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Lemon Chia Fudge
- Vegan Mango Chia seed Mango Coconut Ice Pops
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Ffwd: Cheating on winter pea soup
- It’s A Cold Night Fideo Soup