Anthony Bourdain's graphic novel, Get Jiro!, has found success on New York Times' Best Sellers List. Get Jiro! is about a sushi-chef superhero and has the top spot on this week's Best Sellers Hard Graphic Novels list.
"This story gives lethal meaning to the phrase 'food fight,'" the Times reads. "In an L.A. of the future, master chefs are akin to crime lords and cravings can be lethal."
- Anthony Bourdain is Working on a Graphic Novel
- Anthony Bourdain and Nigella Lawson's New Show Gets a Premiere Date
- Anthony Bourdain's CNN Show Gets a Premiere Date
- Anthony Bourdain Posters Illustrate the 'No Reservations' Host
- Anthony Bourdain, Jamie Oliver and Padma Lakshmi Get Emmy Nods
- Anthony Bourdain Gets Roasted
- Anthony Bourdain Says Hong Kong is the Best City for Street Food
- Web Series Goes Behind the Scenes of Anthony Bourdain's 'No Reservations'
- The Black Keys to Appear on Anthony Bourdain's 'No Reservations'
- Anthony Bourdain's New Show Called 'The Taste'
- Spanish Rice - It Doesn't Get Any Easier Than This!
- Aunt Caroline's Forgotten Cookies (Mae-Mae's Best Friend)
- Johnna's Best Cranberry Dream Pie
- Griffin's Best Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- “ World's Best” Macaroni & Cheese
- Tri Tip Laszlo's Best Ever
- Rachel Allen's Best Ever Chocolate Cake
- Best Brownie's Ever
- The Best Shepherd's Pie!
- Jimdad's Tarter Sauce (The Best Non Sweet Tarter Sauce Ever)