Hot and sweet pickled peppers are the perfect way to use up extra summer produce. Depending on your heat tolerance, you may want to start off with a relatively mild pepper like jalapenos or banana peppers and move on to serranos or something a bit hotter. Pickled peppers are delicious in a sandwich, atop nachos, or even blended with cream cheese.
- It's National Pickle Day!
- Powerful Pickled Pepper Relish
- Pickled Brussels Sprouts
- Spicy Pickled Jalapenos
- Vietnamese Pickled Carrots and Daikon
- Downright Delicious Sweet and Sour Green Tomato Relish
- Quick Garlic Dill Pickles
- Canning and Preserving: Pickled Brussels Sprouts
- Canning 101 - Get Pickled
- Taste of Summer: Easy Zesty Bread and Butter Pickles