National Blueberry Month is coming to a close, and that means blueberry season is almost finished, too. Why not savor the sweet burst of blueberries a few more times before parting ways?
Associated Press Food Editor J.M. Hirsch created this recipe for a blueberry muffin that thinks it's a pancake. Hirsch discovered that if you have a hankering for blueberry muffins but don't have a muffin pan, the same mix can be crisped up in a skillet for delicious pancakes! Plus, the finished pancakes are small and cute, and they go perfectly with a handful of fresh blueberries and a pat of melting butter.
Whip up these skillet blueberry muffin pancakes and savor the flavor until the end of summer.
- 3 Gluten Free Perfect Pumpkin Pancake Recipes
- Must-Try: Chicken with Blueberries
- 10 Best Blueberry Recipes
- Meyer Lemon Ricotta Pancakes With Blackberry Compote
- It's a Blueberry Three Way
- 5 Unbeatable Blueberry Recipes
- Amazing Blueberry and Basil Pancakes With Ginger and Lemon Zest Syrup
- Classic Blueberry Pie
- Seasonal Eating: Blueberry Buckle
- The Real Deal Buttermilk Pancakes
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Bacon Blueberry Pancakes
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Homemade Pumpkin Muffins
- Pancakes with seasonal fruits
- Creamy Egg and Vegetable Muffins
- Baked Peaches With Blueberry Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream
- Lemony Blueberry Banana Bread
- Whole Wheat Apple Orange Muffins