America isn't the only country guilty of overeating and obesity.
Austria was found to have the highest average calorie consumption per person per day at 3800. On average, Austrians are eating 149% of the daily caloric requirement. At the other end of the kitchen is Bulgaria -- the average person eats about 2760 calories per day, 110% of the daily recommendation.
Click through the information and gain new perspective on foreign eating culture in the interactive graphic here.
How do Americans stack up? Take a look at these national obesity figures.
- Infographic: The 5 Worst Foods to Put in Your Kids' Lunches
- Culinary Infographic: Breakfast from Around the World
- Salmonella Outbreaks Across the Country
- I flew all across the country the gate yes good do yeah BRE means that I have a future that meansthat I am yo
- Hungary Introduces Fat Tax to Fight Obesity
- Diabesity Crisis not Slowing American's Soda Consumption
- Which country has the highest per capita candy consumption?
- Unbelievable Horse Meat Infographic
- An Infographic Trip Through Europe's Signature Dishes
- You are What you Eat Infographic
- French Style Country Bread
- French Country Chicken Stew
- Country Chutney
- Ajvar, vegan bread spread or dip
- GRILLED RED SNAPPER OVER SWISS CHARD, BROCCOLINI , CARROTS, AND ASPARAGUS MEDLEY OVER ARROZ AMARILLO WITH A RED PEPPPER DEMI GLACE
- Traditional Romanian Polenta
- Country Style Spare Ribs
- X-Country Double Lobster Risotto
- Country Style Fried Chicken
- My Barbecued Country Style Ribs