Looking for a light, fruity drink for these hot summer evenings? How about making a batch of sweet and simple Sangria.
Enjoy this recipe combining the tartness of cranberry, with the luscious sweetness of summer ripened strawberries.
We think samples are needed to be sure. Enjoy!
- A Christmas Sangria for National Sangria Day!
- 5 Thirst-Quenching Sangria Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- 5 Simple Sangria Recipes
- Red White and Blue Sangria for 4th of July
- Melon Madness: 5 Refreshing Coolers
- Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Mojito Recipe
- Styles of Sangria: How to Make Sangria and Mix It Up with Some Interesting New Ingredients
- Happy National Sangria Day!
- Cool and Refreshing Watermelon Slush