The TARDIS Cake is a true replica of the "Doctor Who" time machine. The cake is beautifully designed in blue fondant and even has a light on top. The masterpiece was made by Marisa Makes Cakes for a 30th birthday party.
For more Dr. Who desserts, check out these Doctor Who cake pops.
- The TARDIS Mug is for Diehard 'Doctor Who' Fans
- Organic Valley Who's Your Farmer Tour
- Who's Going Green in America?
- Live Crab Vending Machines Save a Trip to the Store
- Must See: Dr Who TARDIS Cake
- Dr. Who Tardis Cupcakes
- Doctor Who Cake Pops are a Sci-Fi Sweet
- Easter Chick Cake Pops Hatched Just in Time for Easter
- Burger Vending Machine Promises Fulfilling Bites
- The Scanomat Top Brewer is a Faucet That Dispenses Coffee Drinks