Nothing weird except the presentation, this delicacy is found at the Indiana State Fair, and is made with gelato noodles, strawberry tomato sauce, shredded white chocolate cheese and of course the meatballs. They are ice cream.
It looks eerily like the savory food, but sounds yummy!
We love it!
- 125-Pound Cream Puff Certified World's Largest at the Wisconsin State Fair
- The Maggot Sandwich is the Latest Freaky State Fair Fare
- The Bacon and Ice Cream Treat
- 1,500-Calorie Big Kahuna Donut Burger to Hit the New York State Fair
- Iowa State Fair Sells Deep Fried Butter On A Stick
- Weirdest State Fair Foods
- Wyne Veen Still Lifes of Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream Flavors Are Abstract Treats
- The Brewer's Cow Creates Beer-Infused Ice Cream
- Pizza Ice Cream is a Frozen Piece of Pie
- Starbucks Announces Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream
- Soup with meatballs, mushrooms,spaghetti and cheese
- Strawberry Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Good Old Fashioned Spaghetti ‘n Meatballs With Mom’s Garlic & Basil Spaghetti Sauce
- Homemade Dulce De Leche Ice Cream (Eggless!)
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream
- Meatballs and Spaghetti Sauce
- Meatballs For Spaghetti
- Italian Meatballs and Spaghetti