Nothing weird except the presentation, this delicacy is found at the Indiana State Fair, and is made with gelato noodles, strawberry tomato sauce, shredded white chocolate cheese and of course the meatballs. They are ice cream.
It looks eerily like the savory food, but sounds yummy!
We love it!
- The Maggot Sandwich is the Latest Freaky State Fair Fare
- 125-Pound Cream Puff Certified World's Largest at the Wisconsin State Fair
- Fried Fair Fare Finalists Announced for 2011 Big Tex Choice Awards: Fried Bubblegum, Walking Taco, Deep Fried Salsa and More
- Fried Butter on a Stick is Latest Fearsome Fair Food
- Try A Maggot Melt
- 1,500-Calorie Big Kahuna Donut Burger to Hit the New York State Fair
- Iowa State Fair Sells Deep Fried Butter On A Stick
- The Bacon and Ice Cream Treat
- Canning Beauties From The Fair
- North Carolina E Coli Outbreak Linked To State Fair
- Soup with meatballs, mushrooms,spaghetti and cheese
- Good Old Fashioned Spaghetti ‘n Meatballs With Mom’s Garlic & Basil Spaghetti Sauce
- Strawberry Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
- Homemade Dulce De Leche Ice Cream (Eggless!)
- Easter Nest Sweet Cake With Sour Cream -Royal Icing and Pistachios
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Meatballs and Spaghetti Sauce
- Meatballs For Spaghetti
- Italian Meatballs and Spaghetti