Pork fried rice is a dynamite gluten-free dish. Cooked rice is stir-fried with a ton of veggies, soy sauce, sesame oil, and plenty of ginger. This recipe does not include scrambled eggs but feel free to add them. Pork fried rice is a great way to use up leftover rice and whatever vegetables are in the fridge.
2 cups white rice, cooked
4 ounces boneless pork chops, cooked and chopped into cubes
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/2 cup red onion, chopped
1 cup carrot, shredded
1 cup zucchini, shredded
2 cups mushroom, chopped
1 inch piece ginger, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
4 tablespoons green onion, thinly sliced
Heat coconut oil over medium high heat in a large nonstick pan. Add onion and cook 5 minutes until tender, stirring often.
Add carrots, zucchini and mushrooms and cook another 3 – 5 minutes until vegetables are soft.
Add remaining ingredients except green onion and stir fry for 3 – 5 minutes until food is heated through.
Serve topped with green onion.
- Gluten-Free, Soy-Free Chicken Fried Rice
- Gluten-Free Mushroom Rice Paper Wraps
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Wheatless Wednesday: PF Chang's Copycat Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Simple Sundays: DIY Spring Rolls
- Celiac Saturday: DIY Chinese Take Out
- 5 Tasty Pandan Recipes
- 5 Tasty Thai Curries
- Celiac Saturday: Tasty Thai Curries
- Wheatless Wednesdays: Gluten-Free Beef with Rice Noodles
- Pork Fried Rice
- Millet Stir Fry with Chicken and Vegetables
- Ginger Chicken and Quinoa Stir Fry
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Pork Medallions With Spicy Tangerine Sauce (Gluten Free)
- Coconut Sticky Rice
- Lotus Rice
- Sesame Seed Puffs
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Plain Indian Rice