Martha Stewart is currently on a publicity tour for her new show on PBS, Martha Stewart's Cooking School. She was making vinaigrettes with fans in California when the topic of fast-food came up.
"Never ate fast food. I proudly can tell you that I've eaten one Burger King and I think maybe two McDonald's... and today I ate an In-N-Out burger," Stewart said. "It was okay. You know, it's not my favorite food. I would much rather have a salad or sushi or something like that."
Stewart says her healthy eating is thanks to the habits instilled in her as a child by her parents.
"No junk food, no soda. Anathema," she said. "Even though I snuck down to my friend's house whose father worked for Pepsi, and every now and then we had a Pepsi with whipped cream in it. Delicious."
- In-N-Out Burger Named Best Burger Chain in Consumer Reports Study
- IN-N-OUT's Double Double Burger Named Best Fast Food Burger
- Copycat Recipe: In-N-Out Animal Style Burger
- In-N-Out Goes After Burger Express in Boise
- In-N-Out Pop-Up Stand in Singapore Shuts Down Due to Burger Shortage
- 4 Quotes About Food and Life From Martha Stewart
- 5 Bodacious Burgers to Celebrate National Burger Day
- In-N-Out Sues Grab-N-Go
- Make Your Own In-N-Out Cheeseburger
- Martha Stewart to Produce a Sitcom About a Martha Stewart Obsessed Fan
- Martha's Snickerdoodles
- In-N-Out Cheeseburger w Onion Rings
- Martha Stewart's Plum Galette
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Steamed fishballs with lemon basil
- Delicious homemade pasta with fried pork and fresh lemon basil
- How to Make Chatpati Papdi Chaat