Truly a work of art, as well as satisfying to our Food Geek side, this unbelievable, 300 pound Stormtrooper cake, was baked by Oakleaf Cakes, of Winthrop, Ma.
A true culinary accomplishment, not only does this look like a Stormtrooper, it is also life sized. The stats:
Height: 6ft 4in
Weight: 300 lbs.
This food sculpture took two weeks of assembly, and fed nearly 600 people at the Arisia Sci-Fi Convention in Boston, Ma.
In a word: Stunning! Check out how they did it on their website, and let them know that Foodista sent you.
- Must See: Amazing Dragon Cake
- Must See: Sweet Cupcake Nail Art
- Must See: Watermelon Art
- Must See: Picnic Nail Art
- Must See: Mini Steak and Fries
- Must See: Tweetable Cyber Garden
- Must See: The Pizza Cake
- Deliciously Geeky: Minecraft Creeper Cakes
- Must See Avengers Cake Pops
- Must See: Tire Cake For Father's Day