This Restaurant Chains on Social Media infographic shows how fast food brands interact with fans online. Unmetric collected data to see how certain brands stack up against each other. No surprises here: McDonald's has the largest social media presence on both Facebook and Twitter, despite the brand's recent unsuccessful McD Stories promotion.
How does your favorite fast food joint stack up?
- "American Dudes & Fast Food" Infographic Shares Statistics From Social Media-Savvy Males
- Dine & Dish Infographic Proves Foodies Love to Share Photos
- Infographic: The Most Popular Candy on Social Media
- McDonald's Director of Culinary Innovation Dishes on Obesity and the Future of Fast Food
- McDonald's China to Open One Restaurant a Day by 2015
- Lyfe Restaurant Co-founded by Former McDonald's CEO
- Kids LiveWell Initiative Brings Healthier Kids' Meals to 15,000 Restaurants
- DIY Chick-fil-A Sauce
- Weird Wednesday: £8.99 Cheerios, Coffee Shop Etiquette and a Colander-Wearing Pastafarian
- Americans Eat Out Five Times a Week
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Steamed fishballs with lemon basil
- Delicious homemade pasta with fried pork and fresh lemon basil
- How to Make Chatpati Papdi Chaat
- Pork liver meatballs with lemon basil
- Chicken with caramelized apple sauce
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.